Ok...Ok.... it only took us a year in San Antonio and Shelli 1/2 way around the world for me to finally create a blog for us. I have a TON on pictures from different events so I'll get them out there as soon as I figure out how to do it.
Big Events....
Tom and I celebrated 13 years of marital bliss, Tom just turned 50, Nichole is in Soccer, 1st grade is ok for her (she would still rather have snack and even nap time vs. spelling tests!) and we have a new fish (I know, not real news but I had to round out the paragraph)!
For those of you who stamped with me, I haven't stamped except for emergency birthday and thank you cards. This Christmas should see some new creations from me (hopefully).
My whole family (Mother, Ronnie, the boys and Denise) are in Buffalo, NY (enjoying the snow) on a job. They think they will be back this way sometime in November but who knows.
I'll try and get out here to edit this as often as I can...in the mean time....know that we miss everyone FROM Houston (some of you are spread out at bit now - Singapore, Buffalo...etc).
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! Rob sent all my stampin & scrappin stuff over here. I have already started my Christmas cards too! WhooHoo! My project Managers wife, Dottie, also sells Stampin Up and I have ordered a few things from her to help her keep her active status (that's what we call in in MaryKay anyway). It all gets shipped over from the US to here through our work mail pouch that comes FedEx once a week. Avery and I are going to take a card workshop on the 15th over at this store called "Made With Love" that sells all kinds of scrapbooking stype stuff. Miss Y'all!
Post a Comment